Last Sunday morning at 6:30 am, Eliana already had two eggs (and pizza) and she said she was still hungry. Elana’s Pantry to the rescue. As I’ve mentioned in a previous post, she and her site are my go-to.
I tried this mini muffin recipe for the first time — and it was ridiculously easy and super delicious. Eliana ate 4 and then said, “I would like 5 more please.” If this puts nutrient-dense zucchini, eggs and coconut in her belly….. DONE.
The best part is that it’s crazy easy to make! These are the ingredients and the one-two steps.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins Ingredients
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large cage free eggs
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup organic honey
- 1 ½ cups grated organic zucchini (do not pack down when measuring)
- ½ cup gluten free vegan chocolate chunks
- Combine DRY ingredients in a bowl (coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon)
- Combine WET ingredients in a bowl (eggs, oil, honey and zucchini)
- Mix DRY ingredients into WET thoroughly
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil (or coconut oil spray) (I opt for Trader Joe’s coconut spray.)
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes
- YUM IT UP! Paleo Gluten Free Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins TO THE RESCUE!