HOW TO MAKE BULLETPROOF COFFEE
Happy New Year, beauties! I think we’re all in the stage of needing a little lift — a kick start to January. Am I right? Well, I included Bulletproof Coffee on my list of the top health and fitness trends for Audrey Magazine a couple years ago and it’s still my go-to ritual almost every morning. I gives me heightened (non jittery) energy, mental clarity, reduced sugar cravings and a skip to my day. Getting in the bulletproof habit is a surefire way to start your morning and your days right! Here’s my guide on how to make bulletproof coffee!
INGREDIENTS FOR BULLETPROOF COFFEE
- 8-12 ounces of Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof (non moldy, non toxic) coffee (ideally made with a French press)
- 1-3 tablespoons of grass fed butter (I love Kerrygold.)
- 1-3 tablespoons of MCT oil
- 1-3 drops of stevia (optional)
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of organic raw cacao powder (optional)
DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO MAKE BULLETPROOF COFFEE
Throw it all in a Vitamix (or other high speed blender) and blend your bulletproof coffee on high until it’s frothy and delicious. Voila!
++ Sometimes I like to cool it in the fridge and ready it up for a cold glass of delicious iced bulletproof coffee! Hope you enjoyed my guide on how to make bulletproof coffee!