HOW TO MAKE BULLETPROOF COFFEE
I think we’re all in the stage of needing a little lift — a kick start to the new year. Am I right? Well, I included Bulletproof Coffee on my list of the top health and fitness trends for Audrey Magazine a couple of years ago — and it’s still my go-to ritual almost every morning.
This coffee hack gives me heightened (non-jittery) energy, mental clarity, reduced sugar cravings and a skip to my day. Getting in the bulletproof habit is a surefire way to start your morning and your days right! Let’s get on with it so you can start incorporating it into your day!
INGREDIENTS FOR BULLETPROOF COFFEE
This is what you need!
- 8-12 ounces of Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof (non moldy, non toxic) coffee (ideally made with a French press)
- 1-3 tablespoons of grass-fed butter (I love Kerrygold.)
- 1-3 tablespoons of MCT oil
- 1-3 drops of stevia (optional)
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of organic raw cacao powder (optional)
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE BULLETPROOF COFFEE
Throw it all in a Vitamix (or another high-speed blender) and blend your bulletproof coffee on high until it’s frothy and delicious. Voila!
++ Sometimes I like to cool it in the fridge and ready it up for a cold glass of delicious iced bulletproof coffee! Hope you enjoyed my guide on how to make bulletproof coffee!