I love baking hot-out-of-the-oven gluten free cookies, but sometimes I leave it to store bought allergy free items to treat myself and the kiddies.
HERE IS MY LIST OF THE BEST GLUTEN FREE COOKIE BRANDS
1. Dr. Lucy’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (nut free and egg free too!)
These are crispy and good and light in calories. You can buy them at Whole Foods and all major supermarkets.
2. Bart’s Bakery – The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies in the World
These are mini and crispy and so so good with hot black coffee! Available from their website, Gelsons, Whole Foods and Amazon!
3. Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
My toddler loves these. They’re knock off Oreos — and they’re awesome dunked! You can get them at Gelsons, Whole Foods, Ralphs or Amazon!
4. Glutino – Milk Chocolate Wafers
These are flaky good...and great for all you dieters craving Kit Kats!
5. Enjoy Life Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies (dairy free, soy free, nut free, egg free too!)
These are delish and totally allergen free!
6. TATE’S Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thin and crispy and mmm mmm good!
Have fun with these delicious sweets! And don’t forget to wash ’em down with a cold glass of almond milk!
have you tried trader joe’s gf chocolate chip cookies? I enjoyed them even more than Tate’s on your list.
Thanks for your comment. I have and I almost put it on the list! But to me the taste and texture are so similar — so I thought I’d just be repeating myself. But yes…those are fantastic! (I hardly make it to Trader Joes nowadays though because of the parking.) E