This is simply the best. Secret Squirrel Cold Brew Coffee. Balanced, clean, and chocolatey smooth. I want to pump this through my veins.
My friend/neighbor/fellow coffee aficionado Becca introduced me to this Secret magic while we were on our maternity leave. We’d suck it down before or while we strutted out for our let’s-melt-these-post-partum-pounds-off walks with babies in tow.
It’s not cheap; but Secret Squirrel Cold Brew coffee has become a necessary habit. No other ready made cold brew concentrate (Stumptown, Chameleon, Trader Joes, etc.) even compares.
Here’s how I do it:
- 1/4-1/3 cup Secret Squirrel Cold Brew Coffee
- 6 oz vanilla almond milk (I like Califia Farms.)
- stevia or maple syrup to sweeten
- Fill ‘er up with ice!
- (If you want to make it creamier, add a splash of half n half.)
- Stick a straw in it and enjoy!